Just in from Patti!! Teens having success too!!
“This is one of my twin grand daughters Addy she has done so great on her teen challenge so proud of her ! She is feeling so much better she is no longer pre diabetic & ready to show her new look off !!
PS She is a straight A student plans to be a Doctor like her Brother will be next year not one to brag LOL”
Make it a family affair! Take the 90 Day Challenge together!! Buy 3 get 3 free!
Started first week in May 2016, I use Skinny Body Max twice per day and Hirburn8 before bed. Losing weight, getting healthy, sleeping even better and overall awesomeness!! Skinny Body Care has changed my life!!!”
Super Charge Your Liver with These Super Detox Foods
Your liver is one of the most vital organs in your body. It is responsible for cleansing the blood from toxins from our poor diets and our environment.
Your blood is constantly pumping through your liver where toxins are eliminated and the blood is filtered and cleansed. When you blood is full of toxins you experience lower energy level, more sickness and a decrease in your health. If you want your liver to perform in tip-top shape you should work towards improving the condition of your liver.
Here are some foods you can add to your diet to enhance your liver.
- Broccoli – Improves immune function, regulates blood pressure and enhances the liver. It’s also full of vitamins and minerals.
- Garlic – Just a small amount triggers liver enzymes to flush your body of toxins and also packs a nutritious punch with high quantities of allicin and selenium, which aid liver cleansing.
- Grapefruit – Packed full of an enormous amount of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that do good for your body.
- Spinach – Spinach enhances detoxifying the liver with a bunch of iron and plentiful antioxidants. It speeds up the removal of toxins from the blood and increases total energy in the body. It’s perfect for a super juice detox.
- Cabbage – Stimulates enzyme production, which enhances the detox process. It’s also been found to speed up the detoxification process and recharge the liver.
- Lemon – When you consume lemon it stimulates your liver to create more bile, which aids in the digestion and quickens the process of things passing through the liver.
Looking to increase your fiber intake and detoxify your body?
Go to www.HealthyYou2.com.
Follow me on Facebook for more healthy tips at www.facebook.com/pisds