Caramel Berry Low Carb Muffins
1/2 stick (4 tbs) Butter (melted)
1/2 cup Almond Meal
2-8oz packages Cream Cheese (softened)
1/2 cup Granulated Sweetener (I used Truvia)
2 large eggs
1/4 cup Sugar-Free Caramel syrup or flavor of choice
fruit (if desired)
1. Preheat your oven to 350F bake.
2. Grease or line a cupcake tin (you’ll need 12 spots)
3. Mix the melted butter in with the almond meal.
4. Press the almond meal mixture into the bottoms of the cupcake tins.
5. In stand mixer add the cream cheese, eggs, truvia, sugar-free syrup, and vanilla to the bowl and mix on medium speed until the mixture is smooth.
6. Once the mixture is smooth, evenly pour the mix into the cupcake tins, filling almost to the top. Press in fruit if adding some.
8. Bake in the oven for 15-17 minutes, I baked mine longer.
9. Let stand for 10 minutes before putting into the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
☆ Thank you all for passing my things around and sharing ☆
For more great recipes, inspiration, support-here’s my awesome GROUP -> https://www.facebook.com/groups/weightlosschallengeformen
Like My Page for more recipes & tips: www.facebook.com/coachmarcusjones
Follow Me or Send me a Friend Request. I am always posting cool stuff at www.facebook.com/pisds
Easy Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
1/4 cup butter or margarine
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 can (20 oz) pineapple slices in juice, drained, juice reserved
1 jar (6 oz) maraschino cherries without stems, drained
1 pkg Golden cake mix
Vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). In 13×9-inch pan, melt butter in oven. Sprinkle brown sugar evenly over butter. Arrange pineapple slices on brown sugar. Place cherry in centre of each pineapple slice, and arrange remaining cherries around slices; press gently into brown sugar.
Add enough water to reserved pineapple juice to measure 1 1/4 cups. Make cake batter as directed on box, substituting pineapple juice mixture for the water. Pour batter over pineapple and cherries.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes (42 to 48 minutes for dark or nonstick pan) or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean. Immediately run knife around side of pan to loosen cake. Place heatproof serving plate upside down onto pan; turn plate and pan over. Leave pan over cake 5 minutes so brown sugar topping can drizzle over cake; remove pan. Cool 30 minutes. Serve warm or cool. Store covered in refrigerator.
╔═════════════ ೋღ ღೋ ══════════════╗
LIKE SHARE COMMENT FOLLOW FRIEND ME
╚═════════════ ೋღ ღೋ ══════════════╝
┊ ┊ ☆
***Feel free to send me a FRIEND REQUEST for FOLLOW me. I am always posting awesome stuff!**
Join our FREE Weight Loss Support Group on Facebook. Recipes, Exercise Tips, Support and Encouragement. We have over 4,400 members and growing!! Join here>>> www.facebook.com/groups/weightlosschallengeformen or www.getfitwithcoachmarcus.com