1/2 stick (4 tbs) Butter (melted)
1/2 cup Almond Meal
2-8oz packages Cream Cheese (softened)
1/2 cup Granulated Sweetener (I used Truvia)
2 large eggs
1/4 cup Sugar-Free Caramel syrup or flavor of choice
fruit (if desired)
1. Preheat your oven to 350F bake.
2. Grease or line a cupcake tin (you’ll need 12 spots)
3. Mix the melted butter in with the almond meal.
4. Press the almond meal mixture into the bottoms of the cupcake tins.
5. In stand mixer add the cream cheese, eggs, truvia, sugar-free syrup, and vanilla to the bowl and mix on medium speed until the mixture is smooth.
6. Once the mixture is smooth, evenly pour the mix into the cupcake tins, filling almost to the top. Press in fruit if adding some.
8. Bake in the oven for 15-17 minutes, I baked mine longer.
9. Let stand for 10 minutes before putting into the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
☆ Thank you all for passing my things around and sharing ☆
For more great recipes, inspiration, support-here’s my awesome GROUP -> https://www.facebook.com/groups/weightlosschallengeformen
Like My Page for more recipes & tips: www.facebook.com/coachmarcusjones
Follow Me or Send me a Friend Request. I am always posting cool stuff at www.facebook.com/pisds